LC State Career Fair
Join us on October 7, 2021
LC State's Career, Internship, & Grad. School Fair is a great way to network and explore opportunities. This is open to ALL LCSC students, whether you are seeking a 2 or 4 year degree, freshman - senior and beyond - There's something for everyone!
We expect around 50 employers and graduate programs to attend. They'll be looking for interns, seasonal help, and of course they'll be recruiting our amazing soon-to-be graduates for full-time career positions or graduate school. Dress to impress and make connections!
Reasons to attend:
- Network with organizations & make connections for your future!
- Research graduate schools -- program requirements, application process and deadlines, and more.
- Identify internship opportunities -- students with internships are more likely to get hired than those without
- Explore part-time and full-time employment opportunities, including summer positions and jobs following graduation
Current COVID-19 Protocols:
LC State requires face coverings while in campus buildings. Face coverings will be required for the Career Fair.
Additionally, we request that all event participants monitor for symptoms listed below. If you exhibit any of these symptoms we ask that you not attend this event.
Within the last 72 hours, have you:
- Had a fever or chills?
- Had a persisting cough?
- Experienced shortness of breath or had difficulty breathing?
- Experienced a new loss of taste or smell?
- Had other symptoms of ill health (e.g., sore throat, body aches, fatigue, headache)?
- Had contact with someone who had a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had symptoms of an illness?
Regarding COVID-19 Protocols:
Lewis-Clark State College has put in place reasonable physical safeguards relative to the COVID-19 virus. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. While on College property, you agree to follow all posted rules and verbal instructions from College employees, and you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.