Tips for a Successful Summer Session
Congratulations on your decision to attend Summer Session at Lewis-Clark State College! Summer Session is a great opportunity to engage in coursework to help you move towards completing your degree.
Often times, classes are smaller so you’ll have the chance for even more interaction with the faculty member you’re taking classes from. Take advantage! Ask questions and engage in your course daily. Sometimes students will share that because summer courses are on a faster schedule, you might find that time is moving quickly and that you are processing a lot of information which can lead to feelings of stress. If that is the case, do not worry! We’ve compiled a list of resources for you to use to help you have a successful summer session at Lewis-Clark State College.
- Access the LCSC Library for help with finding resources for your assignments!
- Need a little extra help with writing? Check out the LCSC Writing Center!
- Having issues with Blackboard? eLearning Services is here to help! Visit eLearning Services
- Feeling pressed for time? Feeling anxious about an upcoming exam? If so, here are some techniques to consider giving a try:
- Summer Session Time Management
- Summer Session Test Anxiety