The eLearning Services (eLS) department at LC State facilitates a variety of technology-enhanced instruction, including fully online, hybrid, and web-enhanced lecture courses through the Canvas learning management system (LMS).
What Happens at eLearning Services?
- Support, advisory and outreach:
- Developing, sharing, and ensuring good practice in eLearning by working with departments and individuals. eLS runs courses and workshops, and encourages and supports LC State faculty and associates.
- Running and enhancing eLearning services:
- Improving the usability and functionality of our campus Learning Management System (LMS) of Canvas.
- Innovation and development:
- Assessing student and teacher needs, evaluating new technologies, pedagogies, and services, and guiding the future of online learning.