Are you looking for a position that will allow you to use all of your skills in a fun, fast-paced environment? We are a private dental office looking for a dental assistant to join our team to provide five-star services to our patients. If you are energetic, willing to learn, have a minimum of one-year dental experience, and are seeking a great work environment, you may be the one we are looking for.
If you are:
- Willing to be part of a team that promotes optimum dental care
- Willing to assist in the promoting of doctor-authorized optional treatments
- Interested in expanding your education through online and live education
- Able to help educate patients on the treatment options the doctor prescribed
- Willing to be cross trained
We're ready to hire the right candidate immediately.
If you are ready for a change, e-mail us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to let us hear more about you.
All inquiries are confidential.
Neal's Flagging Services has immediate openings for Certified Flaggers. Please contact Nancy at 509-750-5700 for more information.
Position: Aluminum Boat Welding Experienced
Lays out, fits, and welds fabricated, cast, and forged components to assemble structural hulls by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assemble, and welding.
- Lays out, positions, aligns, and fits components together.
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding.
- Sets up equipment and welds parts using arc, gas-shielded arc, or gas welding equipment.
Experienced aluminum MIG and/or TIG welders (minimum 2-years aluminum welding experience)
Renaissance Marine Group (RMG) Welder compensation will be based on a new Skill and Performance based compensation plan. Job applicants will be tested and placed based on experience, skill level and performance.
Perform MIG and TIG welding in the manufacturing of Thunder Jet boats, to include prep work, parts, and repair.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform MIG and TIG welding of aluminum boats (hulls, bottoms, parts) according to drawings and specifications.
- Complete required documentation of welded boats for production purposes.
- Sand and grind boats as needed.
- Move boats and/or parts to paint carts or overhead hoist system.
- Responsible for compliance to safety policies and procedures, as well as identifying risks and hazards prior to job completion.
- Work with team and other departments to ensure quality products and follow documented work instructions.
- Ability to locate and use the HazCom labels and MSDS information
- Work overtime as needed to complete daily tasks or projects
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Welding Certification from accredited college is desired.
- Basic computer, math, reading and measurement proficiency.
- Must be able to read drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of 5S, Kaizen and LSS preferred.
- Ability to follow established safety processes to handle chemicals and equipment to weld aluminum.
- Detailed and organized.
- Self starter, team player with a good safety awareness.
- Dependable daily attendance is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, see, sit. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, climb, balance, and use arms and hands to reach, pull, push, clasp, and move a variety of materials. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in moderate to high in the manufacturing setting. Physical exertion is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - visit https://www.eeoc.gov/employees-job-applicants for more information
SIGN ON BONUS available!!!
Basic Purpose of the Job
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) assists in patient care throughout nursing areas and appropriately documents care into the patient record. Performs general clerical duties and Environmental Service duties, as needed, in order to facilitate efficient functioning of the nursing unit.
High school graduate or equivalent, preferred
Basic Life Support (CPR), preferred
Minimum Work Experience
Previous hospital or nursing home experience preferred
Training/equivalent experience as a nursing assistant, CNA
Idaho State Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate, Required
Position Type: Full time, 36-hours per week
Closing Date: 09/02/2021
CVH is an EOE
Position Title: Project GeoProfessional
Location: Pullman, Washington
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
The basis of this position is founded in mutual respect and cooperation between engineering, environmental, and material testing service lines. The following is a list of anticipated responsibilities and expectations which are to be carried out in accordance with GPI’s policies, standard procedures, and management practices as contained in GPI’s Employee Handbook and Quality Management System (QMS), as well as subsequent directives and instructions received from company managers and officers.
Typical Project GeoProfessional Duties
The following is a representative description, not restrictive as to the duties required.
- Draft project and communication documents, including letters, reports, and proposals.
- Coordinate and execute various project tasks necessary to achieve project and client expectations. Assist CSM with schedule coordination and staff alignment with project tasks.
- Facilitate opportunities for efficiency; at all times, be cognizant of project gross profitability and budget. Create synergy and teamwork across business lines.
- Perform field and laboratory testing of various construction materials including soil, aggregate, concrete, and asphalt.
- Perform construction material testing in accordance with the project specifications.
- Use, maintain, and calibrate various types of equipment and vehicle.
- Arrive at job site and report results in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Communicate daily with clients, supervisors and co‐workers.
- Establish, coordinate, and perform appropriate laboratory testing to meet the field conditions and project needs. Publish test results in MetaField, Grapher, Excel or otherwise.
- Seek innovations that elevate the profession and apply technology to bolster the client experience.
- Grow towards administrative project management, including project set-ups/close-outs, financial analysis, manage tab, billing, and other areas as necessary for project functionality.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication; ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, testing procedures, and project plans and specifications. Ability to write reports and correspondence legibly, accurately and professionally.
- Of utmost importance to GPI is that the employee must be able to communicate timely and effectively with clients, contractors, supervisors, and co-workers.
- Ability to meet agreed-upon deadlines.
- Basic use of computer and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Mathematical skills; ability to accurately calculate test results in accordance with test procedures.
- Organization; ability to multitask and move from one assignment to the next quickly and with initiative.
- Reasoning; ability to apply reasonable judgment and understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
- Physical demands; while performing this position’s duties, the employee must regularly lift and/or move 75 pounds or more. Individual must work in adverse weather conditions including extreme hot and cold temperatures. During peak construction season, long hours, out of town travel, and weekends are to be expected.
Professional Work Environment
GPI is committed to providing innovative geotechnical and environmental engineering and material testing services. The words professional and innovation are the foundation of our company’s name, brand, and image; they in essence are a promise to our clients at the outset of every engagement. We take them seriously and seek to employ talented individuals that aspire to deliver on these characteristics to our clients practicing ethical, moral, and professional values, recognizing employees as our most valuable resources to achieve the goals and perpetuation of our organization. We seek a mutually beneficial, long-term employment relationship. GPI aspires to treat you as a professional, and in return GPI expects you to act in a manner deserving of a long-term relationship.
Essential commitments of this position include:
- Ability/willingness to operate under the pressures and demands of testing/engineering requirements, employer instruction, client requests, and day-to-day interoffice interactions and be congenial with other employees and customers at all times.
- Ability to communicate openly and honestly with peers and supervisors to achieve office and individual professional goals.
- Taking a team-based approach to supporting offices in geotechnical engineering, environmental services and material testing services.
- Presenting a professional image, including position-appropriate attire, personal hygiene, and attitude.