Are you looking for a position that will allow you to use all of your skills in a fun, fast-paced environment? We are a private dental office looking for a dental assistant to join our team to provide five-star services to our patients. If you are energetic, willing to learn, have a minimum of one-year dental experience, and are seeking a great work environment, you may be the one we are looking for.
If you are:
- Willing to be part of a team that promotes optimum dental care
- Willing to assist in the promoting of doctor-authorized optional treatments
- Interested in expanding your education through online and live education
- Able to help educate patients on the treatment options the doctor prescribed
- Willing to be cross trained
We're ready to hire the right candidate immediately.
If you are ready for a change, e-mail us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to let us hear more about you.
All inquiries are confidential.
Neal's Flagging Services has immediate openings for Certified Flaggers. Please contact Nancy at 509-750-5700 for more information.
Position: Aluminum Boat Welding Experienced
Lays out, fits, and welds fabricated, cast, and forged components to assemble structural hulls by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assemble, and welding.
- Lays out, positions, aligns, and fits components together.
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding.
- Sets up equipment and welds parts using arc, gas-shielded arc, or gas welding equipment.
Experienced aluminum MIG and/or TIG welders (minimum 2-years aluminum welding experience)
Renaissance Marine Group (RMG) Welder compensation will be based on a new Skill and Performance based compensation plan. Job applicants will be tested and placed based on experience, skill level and performance.
Perform MIG and TIG welding in the manufacturing of Thunder Jet boats, to include prep work, parts, and repair.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform MIG and TIG welding of aluminum boats (hulls, bottoms, parts) according to drawings and specifications.
- Complete required documentation of welded boats for production purposes.
- Sand and grind boats as needed.
- Move boats and/or parts to paint carts or overhead hoist system.
- Responsible for compliance to safety policies and procedures, as well as identifying risks and hazards prior to job completion.
- Work with team and other departments to ensure quality products and follow documented work instructions.
- Ability to locate and use the HazCom labels and MSDS information
- Work overtime as needed to complete daily tasks or projects
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Welding Certification from accredited college is desired.
- Basic computer, math, reading and measurement proficiency.
- Must be able to read drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of 5S, Kaizen and LSS preferred.
- Ability to follow established safety processes to handle chemicals and equipment to weld aluminum.
- Detailed and organized.
- Self starter, team player with a good safety awareness.
- Dependable daily attendance is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, see, sit. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, climb, balance, and use arms and hands to reach, pull, push, clasp, and move a variety of materials. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in moderate to high in the manufacturing setting. Physical exertion is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - visit https://www.eeoc.gov/employees-job-applicants for more information
SIGN ON BONUS available!!!
Basic Purpose of the Job
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) assists in patient care throughout nursing areas and appropriately documents care into the patient record. Performs general clerical duties and Environmental Service duties, as needed, in order to facilitate efficient functioning of the nursing unit.
High school graduate or equivalent, preferred
Basic Life Support (CPR), preferred
Minimum Work Experience
Previous hospital or nursing home experience preferred
Training/equivalent experience as a nursing assistant, CNA
Idaho State Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate, Required
Position Type: Full time, 36-hours per week
Closing Date: 09/02/2021
CVH is an EOE