Art Under the Elms
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED
The 36th Annual Art Under the Elms (AUE) is an annual three-day outdoor artisan fair celebrating the arts in north central Idaho. All proceeds from Art Under the Elms benefit the Center for Arts & History at Lewis-Clark State College.
Location: Lewis-Clark State College Campus, Library Lawn, Corner of 6th St. & 7th Ave., Lewiston, Idaho
Event Dates: April 23 – 25, 2021
Friday: 12 PM – 7 PM | Saturday: 10 AM – 5 PM | Sunday: 11 AM – 4 PM
Admission: $4/person, no cash accepted, payment via debit card or credit card.
Face coverings and social distancing is required throughout the event space.
Consumption of food and beverages is prohibited, food vendors are not participating in this event.
Please click on the headers below for more information about our safety protocols and other event details.
This event has been approved by the Public Health Department, with strict enforcement of the following protocols applied to vendors, volunteers, and community members.
- Face Covering & Social Distancing: Face coverings and social distancing is required throughout the event space.
- Max Capacity: 150 community members in the event space at a time.
- Headcount procedure: Community members will be counted by event volunteers at the entrance and exit.
- Sanitizing: Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the event space.
- Food and drink is prohibited in the event space.
- Cashless payment for event admission: Cashless payments will be utilized for the event admission with opportunity to process at the door via debit and credit card.
- A total of forty (40) artisan vendors maximum will be permitted.
Eliminated for 2021 due to the pandemic: Food vendors, kid play tents, community row, face painting, dance performances near the Student Union Building.
Lewis-Clark State College has put in place reasonable physical safeguards relative to the COVID-19 virus. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. While on College property, you agree to follow all posted rules and verbal instructions from College employees, and you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Volunteers will post community member count on this page hourly for public review in an effort to reduce lines and gathering.
During the last 72 hours leading up to Art Under the Elms, have you:
- Had a fever greater than 100°?
- Had a persisting cough?
- Experiences a shortness of breath or had difficulty breathing?
- Had other symptoms of ill health (e.g., chills, sore throat, headache)?
- Had contact with someone who had a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had symptoms of an illness?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, please do not attend Art Under the Elms.
Thank you for your commitment to keeping our community healthy.
Email: [email protected] for more information about the event.
Vendor Contact: 2020 juried vendors will be invited to register via zapplication.org, on a first come, first served basis, based on COVID-19 protocols.