Canvas is a Learning Management System (LMS) by Instructure that allows LC State to build the digital learning environment that meets the unique challenges faced by our institution. Canvas simplifies teaching, elevates learning, and eliminates the headaches of supporting and growing traditional learning technologies.
Full URL to access Canvas: https://lcsc.instructure.com
- Your WarriorWeb ID, which is typically the first part of your LCMail (Example: bbwarrior)
- The first time you log in to Canvas, you will need to request the password be reset.
Use the "Forgot Password?" link on the LC State Canvas login page to set up your password.
- Enter your username when prompted in the field.
- Check your LCMail and follow the instructions in the email to set your password. (It may take 30 minutes to receive this email and it may file into junk or clutter, so check all places.)
- All classes traditionally go "live" in Canvas the Friday before the class is schedule to begin.
- If you just added a course, it will take several hours for it appear in Canvas; it may take until the following day if you add the class in the evening.
- Updates between class registration and Canvas run several times a day.
- If 24 hours pass and the course still does not appear in Canvas, contact Canvas Support by clicking "Help" on the LC State Canvas Login page.
Canvas supports the current and first previous major releases of the following browsers:
Always use the most current version of your preferred browser. The browser will notify you if there is a new version available.
eLearning Services recommends the use of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for best results.