Want to become a Registered Nurse? Or, perhaps you are a Registered Nurse and wish to advance your career options with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN). Start your journey with us today and we will help you find the right path to earning a BSN degree.
Explore 4 Pathways to the BSN degree
Which Track Applies to You?
- Basic Track
For students with no previous nursing degree who wish to become a Registered Nurse.
Learn how to apply to the Basic Track
- LPN to BSN
For students that have graduated from a practical nursing nursing program and hold a valid LPN/LVN license.
Learn how to apply to the LPN to BSN track
- CC to BSN
For students that are currently enrolled in an associate degree nursing program at select community colleges and wish to pursue a BSN degree concurrently with the associate degree.
Learn how to apply to the CC to BSN track
- RN to BSN
For students that have graduated or are about to graduate from an associate degree RN program and hold a valid RN license.
Learn how to apply to the RN to BSN track
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Lewis-Clark State College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (www.ccneaccreditation.org), and approved by the Idaho Board of Nursing.
To be recognized as a pioneering nursing program responsive to the needs and expectations of our students and other stakeholders.
To provide a supportive student-centered learning environment that prepares nursing graduates with the
- knowledge and skills to meet the nursing needs of the clients they serve
- ability to become engaged citizens, advocates, and lifelong learners
- competencies to be effective nurse leaders
- Student/Program Outcomes
- Graduates who are well prepared to function as a baccalaureate nurse in various healthcare settings.
- Graduates who are well prepared to participate as a member of interdisciplinary healthcare teams.
- Graduates who are well prepared to understand and assume leadership roles in the healthcare system.
- Stakeholders who are satisfied with the BSN curriculum and educational experience.
- Students who graduate from the program.
- Guiding Principles
- We focus on Patient Safety and Quality of Care.
- We embrace the art of nursing as reflected through Professional Values and Ethical Principles.
- We value Partnerships, Teamwork, and Interprofessional Collaboration.
- We emphasize the science of nursing through Quality Improvement and Evidence-Based Practice.
- We create an Inclusive environment that promotes Diversity.
- Faculty Outcomes
BSN Faculty Outcomes Document