Your key to campus life while you attend LC State.
The WarriorOne Card is much more than a normal identification card. Use your card to attend events across campus (athletics, comedy shows, theater, art shows, etc.), purchase food on campus and access facilities such as the fitness center and library.
- WarriorOne Cards are currently available to the following:
- Currently registered students
- LC State employees and retirees
- Fitness center guests
- Alumni that have taken 24 or more credits and pay for fitness center access
- Spouses of students, employees, and alumni
- Sodexo employees
- Dual credit students
- Distance Learning Students
- Get your WarriorOne Card (student ID) for free at the Campus Information Desk after you register for classes. We will activate your card automatically after your student fees are paid so that you can join in the fun.
- If you are registered for the current semester, visit the SUB Information Desk in the Student Union Building on the upper level for your free WarriorOne card. Bring a government or state issued photo ID such as a driver's license, sorry high school ID is not accepted. Please note that LC State considers your WarriorOne Card photo as directory information according to LC State's FERPA and Data Privacy guidelines meaning that we can share it within the institution. You can opt out of your photo use by e-mailing a request to [email protected].
- We follow passport requirements for our photographs, head shots, no hats or dark glasses, etc.. Your first WarriorOne Card is free, replacement cards are $10.
- We want to give our distance learning students (lives 30 or more miles from the LC State campus) a WarriorOne Card, e-mail us your picture that meets passport requirements (plus has a solid background, facing forward, and no shadows), a scanned picture of your driver's license, and the mailing address to send the card to. You must e-mail from your LC State LCMail account. Your mailing address must match your address on WarriorWeb.
- Money you deposit onto your card at the Campus Information Desk, or online for on campus cashless purchases
- Spend at vending machines, bookstore, coffee shops, food service, and more
- WarriorBucks are not refundable once loaded and a $5/semester inactivation charge applies if you are no longer a student/employee. So spend before you leave
- Check your balance by going to any vending machine on campus with a WarriorOne Card reader: insert your card, view the balance, then select "Cancel" to end the transaction. You may also visit or call the Campus Information desk at 208-792-2716
- $5 added to your card to use for printing at designated print stations
- Added to your card automatically each Fall and Spring semester (sorry, not in the Summer)
- Unused money does not roll over to the next semester
- Attend events across campus (athletics, comedy shows, theater, art shows, etc.)
- Access facilities such as the fitness center
- Checkout laptops, for free from the Library
- Use it for your student meal plan to make purchases at food service locations
- Your WarriorOne card is your access to great local discounts on recreation around the LC Valley such as..
- Asotin County Aquatic Center
- Bryden Canyon Golf Course
- Orchards Lanes Bowling Alley
- Get more information on these locations here: Local WarriorOne Discounts ->
- Report your lost card at the Campus Information Desk. Email at [email protected] or call at (208) 792-2716.
- Once reported your WarriorOne Card will be on hold and access to meal plan, WarriorBucks, fitness center and other privileges will be suspended until you come to the Campus Information Desk to get a new WarriorOne Card or call 208-792-2716 to report the card found.
- If reported during business hours, you will not be responsible for purchases made on your card after reporting it lost.
- If reported after business hours, you will be responsible for purchases made from the time of report until the next business hour.