The president is the chief administrative officer of the college and is delegated authority by the Idaho State Board of Education to supervise the administration of all operations of the college.
The following departments report directly to the president:
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- Vice President for Institutional Research & Effectiveness
- College Advancement
- Communications & Marketing
- Information Technology
The president also coordinates closely with campus constituent organizations to further mutual interests for the benefit of Lewis-Clark State College.
- Lewis-Clark State College Faculty Association
- Lewis-Clark State College Professional Staff Organization
- Lewis-Clark State College Classified Staff Organization
- Associated Students of Lewis-Clark State College
- Lewis-Clark State College Alumni Association
- Lewis-Clark State College Foundation