LC State Local Students
Fall Testing Hours: Beginning Monday 9/13/21- Appointments are required
- Monday: 7:30am - 6pm
- Tuesday 7:30am - 6pm
- Wednesday: 7:30am - 6pm
- Thursday: 7:30am - 8pm (will close at 6pm if no one schedules for late hours)
- Friday: 7:30am - 6pm
- Saturday: 9/25, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/13, and 12/11 - 9am - 12pm Appointments are Required
- Saturday testing hours are for LC State class tests only
Requesting An Appointment
Appointments are made at the LC State campus Testing Center by:
- Filling out the Appointment Request - At the LC State Campus Testing Center form
- Calling 208.792.2100
- Stopping in to see us in person, Library Building Room 161.
Appointments should be made at least one business day in advance.
All testers must show a valid, physical picture ID to check in for a test. This can be your LC State student ID, a drivers license, state ID, passport, or other form of government issued ID.
*Your student ID number or a photo of your ID on your phone will not be accepted for check in.
Items not allowed in the Testing Center must be put in a locker provided by staff, or left in your vehicle.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Winter coats - light jackets are ok, pockets must be emptied
- Hats of any type
- Watches of any type
- Cell phones
- FitBits or other types of fitness trackers
- Backpacks or bags
- Food or drinks
This list is subject to change.