Proctoring Services - Non LC State Students
The LC State Testing Center offers proctoring services to students of other schools that need proctored exams. We also provide proctoring for specific testing needs of community members as needed.
Certification and licensing exams are also offered through many vendors we contract with. These vendors include Pearson Vue, ETS, Scantron, ISO Quality Testing, Certiport, PSI, Metro Institute, Public Safety Testing ISCET, IBOL, and Idaho CNA Written testing. More information on these vendors is found on the Certification and Licensure Exams page.
- Contact your school or company to request LC State Testing Center as your proctor.
- Have all testing information sent to [email protected]
- Call 208.792.2100 or fill out the Appointment Request – At LC State Campus Testing Center form to schedule an appointment
- Pay your testing fee prior to arriving for your testing appointment
- Pay online
- Pay in person to the cashier in the Administration Building
- Bring valid, physical picture ID for check in
- $10 per exam for schools within Idaho
- $15 per exam for schools outside Idaho
- $15 per exam for schools fully online
- $15 per exams for special request exams for outside companies
- IBOL Water exams have a fee of $25
Testing Fees can be paid online or in person to the cashier in the Administration Building. Testing fees for companies must be paid to the cashier.
If you do not have an LC State parking pass please contact the Testing Center a minimum of 1 business day before your appointment to arrange for a single day parking pass. You will need access to a printer.
Parking passes are not required after 5pm during the school year, on weekends, or during the summer.
A single day parking pass will be provided at no cost via email.
LC State Security will issue a ticket for anyone parked in campus parking lots without a parking pass during the school year.
There is some available parking on the street. Be aware some street parking is residential only. Street signs are posted in these areas. The City of Lewiston will issue a ticket if you park in a designated residential area.
All debit/credit card payments have a non-refundable service fee