We welcome groups every year, including high schools, TRiO programs, and more! We can accommodate these visits Monday-Friday, year-round.
Please bring a mask to wear while you are visiting campus. Masks are required to be worn inside all LC State buildings.
Within the last 72 hours, have you:
- Had fever or chills?
- Had a persisting or new cough?
- Experienced shortness of breath or had difficulty breathing?
- Experienced a new loos of taste or smell?
- Had other symptoms of ill health not associated with a known pre-existing condition such as allergies (e.g., sore throat, body aches, fatigue, headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, congestion/runny nose)?
- Had close contact with someone who has a current confirmed case of COVID-19 or has symptoms of an illness?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, we ask that you wait to schedule your visit 14 days later.
Make Your Visit a Success!
Prepare your students in advance for the most successful visit. Our guides are current Warrior students who are excited to show the campus to prospective students. Challenge your students to be prepared with questions for the admissions counselor and student tour guide. For example: Is there free academic support or tutoring? Can you get help from professors outside of the classroom? Is it easy to get around campus or get off campus without a car? What sort of student would succeed here?
We Want Your Experience To Be Great!
- Please arrive on time. Allow yourself enough time for travel to campus and to find your meeting point. If it looks like you will be late, please notify us immediately at 208-792-2378. If your group is late, your itinerary will likely be modified.
- Schedule changes made within one week of your visit date cannot be guaranteed, but we will do our best to accommodate any unforeseen circumstances that may affect your group visit.
- Teachers/chaperones must stay with their assigned group throughout the campus visit. Thank you for monitoring your students!
- Please discuss with your students the importance of being quiet in the academic buildings to respect the learning environment of our current students.