K-6th Grade Visit
Some of the best learning takes place through well-planned adventures and excursions.
Whether your group is big or small, elementary or middle school students, we handle every aspect of your tour from start to finish, to ensure that everyone comes away with a valuable experience. Tell us where you want to go and we'll do the rest.
Please bring a mask to wear while you are visiting campus. Masks are required to be worn inside all LC State buildings.
Within the last 72 hours, have you:
- Had fever or chills?
- Had a persisting or new cough?
- Experienced shortness of breath or had difficulty breathing?
- Experienced a new loos of taste or smell?
- Had other symptoms of ill health not associated with a known pre-existing condition such as allergies (e.g., sore throat, body aches, fatigue, headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, congestion/runny nose)?
- Had close contact with someone who has a current confirmed case of COVID-19 or has symptoms of an illness?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, we ask that you wait to schedule your visit 14 days later.
What You Can Expect From Your Visit
- Fun, interactive and engaging academic activities led by the Admissions staff and current LC State students.
- Opportunities to take photos, ask question and explore campus.
- A glimpse into college life and what it's like to be a Warrior.
- Campus tours are walking-based group visits, rain or shine! Please come prepared.
- Please provide one chaperone per every ten students.
Take a look at our optional activities!