Here are easy to follow steps to help you prepare for registering for classes.
- Go to WarriorWeb to sign in to your Student Account.
- How to Navigate WarriorWeb signing in the first time: https://youtu.be/oH8XfDyobYA
- Log in at the top of the page by utilizing the "Log In" tab
- Enter your User ID and Password, which are listed on your acceptance letter from the Office of Admissions at LCSC
- Your User ID is the first part of your LCMail address. The first time signing in your password is your 8-digit date of birth (mmddyyyy).
- If your User ID or Password does not work, go to the Main Menu tab
- At the bottom of the Main Menu page, there are two tabs
- "What's my User ID?" and "What's my Password?"
- Follow the steps these tabs outline to solve either your User ID or Password questions. If these steps do not resolve your User ID or Password issues, contact the IT Helpdesk at 208-792-2231 Mon-Fri. 8:00 am- 5:00 pm (PST)
- Once you have successfully logged into your WarriorWeb, you will see: Welcome (Your Name)!
- Click on the "Students" bar to access the student menu options
- You are now logged into the WebAdvisor for Students Menu of WarriorWeb. This page holds important information you will use often, but for now, you will go to the "Academics" heading on the right side.
- Select “Student Planning and Registration”,
- Then click on "Student Planning" at the top left to descend the drop-down menu,
- Select "Conditions of Registration" and proceed through ALL pages, answering questions and selecting the “I agree” box at the bottom of each page and then submit. Once you’ve completed this process, you will be returned to the Student Self-Service menu.
In order to complete the following two linked forms, you will need your Student ID number and LCMail address. You can find this information in your admission letter or in WarriorWeb under "user profile".
Please make sure and complete both linked forms:
- During your appointment, your advisor will want to make sure you've reviewed the Navigating Your First Year Guide and will reference it often.
- We encourage you to take the time to watch the video below while looking through the guide.