Apply for Graduation
Congratulations on taking the first step to graduating from LC State! To apply go to WarriorWeb and click on Graduation Overview. The application covers graduation term, if you plan on participating in the commencement ceremony, and more.
- Log into WarriorWeb account
- Click on Graduation Overview
- In the Graduation channel, click Apply to Graduate.
Once you submit your graduation application, you must pay the $25 non-refundable fee. The graduation application fee covers the cost of:
- Diploma paper, printing, and mailing
- Diploma cover (received at Commencement or picked up at Registrar’s Office)
- One official transcript (“official” in a sealed envelope; “unofficial” if seal is broken.) The transcript and envelope will be stamped "Issued to Student". If you plan to send this copy elsewhere, please confirm that the organization will accept it from you as the student. If they will not, please visit our transcript order page.
If you plan to graduate in more than one program, you must apply for each certificate/degree separately and pay the fee.
There are two fee options:
- $25 non-refundable fee if you would like a diploma and diploma cover.
- $10 non-refundable fee if you would like an official transcript only. The certificate/degree will be listed on the transcript. This option is only available if applying for an additional certificate/degree
If you choose the second option, please click here.
**You will not receive your diploma and official transcript until you have paid the graduation application fee.