Ceremony & Events
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the information below may be subject to change. The content of this page will be updated as new information is received.
This year, all graduates from the Lewiston and CDA campuses will participate together in commencement at Harris Field.
Due to capacity limitations based on COVID guidelines and protocol, seating is limited; therefore, four tickets per graduate will be given only to those who have signed up by the April 1st deadline. To RSVP Contact the Registrar's Office by calling (208) 792-2223 or by emailing [email protected].
At LCSC's commencement ceremonies, all graduating candidates wear standard regalia and are called by name to cross the stage and receive their diploma cover and have their photo taken once they exit the stage.
Graduates are limited to up to four family and friends, including children, this year. Seating is first come, first seated in the Harris Field Stadium.
You will receive an empty diploma cover during commencement. Your diploma* will be mailed to you after all graduation applications and degree audits have been reviewed (typically within 2 weeks).
*Diplomas are mailed to the address you list on your graduation application. If you did not fill out that field, your home address will be used. Please check to be sure we have the correct mailing address on file. Send any address updates to [email protected].
Lewiston Campus Commencement
May 14, 2021 Harris Field
|9 a.m.||Ceremony 1||Career & Technical Education (Technical & Industrial and Business Technology & Service)|
|12 p.m.||Ceremony 2||Liberal Arts & Sciences (Natural Science & Mathematics, Humanities, Movement & Sport Sciences, and Social Sciences)|
|3 p.m.||Ceremony 3||Professional Studies (Business, Nursing & Health Sciences, and Teacher Education)|
Ceremony times and Division groupings are subject to change.
Students may find their Division on the Applicant List.
Graduates: Line up one (1) hours prior. Meet on the lawn space between the Tennis Center, Activity Center West, and Sam Glenn Complex.
Guests: Entrance and exit will be through the Main Gate of Harris Field.
*There is no rehearsal for commencement due to the number of individuals walking. Graduation marshals will assist with all aspects of the ceremony.
Name cards will be distributed during student line up at commencement. Only those graduates who attend will have their names read. Students should write their names phonetically on the card to assist readers.
- Do not fold, bend, mutilate, or otherwise damage your name card. Damaged cards make it difficult for readers to pronounce the names.
- If you are using a name different from the one used at school, please indicate both names on the card.
This is an event to honor your accomplishments. Family, friends, colleagues, faculty, and staff will be present to applaud your hard work. All participants will be expected to conduct themselves in a mature, respectful and responsible manner. You and your guests’ understanding and cooperation are vital to the success of the day’s activities.
- Food and beverages are prohibited.
- Family members and friends who wish to take photographs of portions of the ceremony must remain in their seats and are not permitted to stand in the aisles.
- Access to Harris Field for pictures during the ceremony is not permitted. Guests should refrain from interfering with the view of others.
- Children may sit with family in the visitor seating areas; no children are allowed to sit with graduates or to accompany them on the stage. For the safety of all attendees, children must be accompanied by an adult and are not allowed to run around unattended.
Senior Send Off
Celebrate your success at the Alumni Association Senior Send Off immediately following the recessional, across the street on the East side of Harris Field. This event is open to LCSC students.
Congratulations on earning your LCSC degree and welcome to the LCSC Alumni family!