Parking, ADA, & Directions
Parking for commencement is available in major campus parking lots found along 6th Street (south), 4th Street, and 11th Avenue. Street parking is limited, be aware of posted parking restrictions.
Handicapped parking is available in the 6th Street North parking lot adjacent to the President's home.
Lewis-Clark State College strives to ensure that all graduates and guests are able to participate in the commencement program. Staff volunteers will be available within the Activity Center to assist anyone with disabilities. Accessible restrooms are available on both levels of the Activity Center.
Contact the Registrar's Office ([email protected] or 208-792-2223) a week prior to commencement in order to arrange for accommodations.
Accommodations available to graduates and guests attending Commencement include:
- Sign language interpreters*
- Wheelchair seating
*Those needing interpretation services are advised to contact the Registrar’s office and also arrive at Harris Field early to receive optimal seating.
Directions to LC State
From the West on US 12
Traveling from the West on US 12 (Tri-Cities and Walla Walla areas) to Lewiston:
- You need to be in the right lane as you cross the Interstate Bridge over the Snake River from Clarkston to Lewiston.
- Take a sharp right off the bridge. This is Snake River Avenue.
- Continue for 0.8 Miles. Turn left on 11th Avenue.
- Turn left on 6th street. You will see the baseball field.
- Go straight until you see the parking lots on your right.
From the North on US 95/195
US Highway 195 goes south from Spokane, WA through Colfax and Pullman, WA. US Highway 95 goes south from Coeur d’Alene, ID through Moscow. Highway 195 becomes Highway 95 approximately 6 miles north of Lewiston, ID.
- Proceed south on US Highway 95 into Lewiston, staying to your right at the bottom of the hill and merging on US Highway 12 West into Lewiston, crossing the Clearwater River on Memorial Bridge.
- Just past the bridge, US Highway 12 will turn to the right. Stay in the left lane, and take a left turn at the light onto 21st Street/Thain Road.
- Proceed south on 21st Street/Thain Road until you come to 11th Avenue.
- Turn right on 11th Avenue, and proceed on 11th Avenue until you come to the intersection of 11th Avenue and 6th Street.
- You are now at Lewis-Clark State College’s southeast corner. The main college is bordered by 7th Avenue on the North, 12th Avenue on the South, 4th Street on the West, and 6th Street on the East.
From the South/East on US 95 and US 12
Traveling from the South on US 95 (Boise and Grangeville) US 12 (Orofino and Missoula) to Lewiston:
- You need to be in the left lane as you cross the Memorial Bridge over the Clearwater River into Lewiston.
- Go through the first light you encounter. You should be on 21st Street.
- Turn right onto 11th Avenue. Albertsons Grocery Store will be on your right at this intersection.
- Follow until 6th street and take a right. You will see the baseball field.
- There will be parking lots on your right and the campus will be on your left.
From Lewiston Nez Perce County Airport
- Leaving the Parking Lot of the airport, turn left onto Bryden Canyon Road.
- At the first major intersection, take the exit to your right onto 8th Street from Bryden Canyon Road.
- Turn right on 8th Street, and follow 8th Street all the way until you come to 11th Avenue.
- Turn left on 11th Avenue, and proceed 2 blocks to 6th Street.
- You are now at Lewis-Clark State College’s southeast corner. The main college is bordered by 7th Avenue on the North, 12th
- Avenue on the South, 4th Street on the West, and 6th Street on the East.