Step 1: Find your scenario
- Are you proposing a new system?
- Complete the New IT System Proposal Form
- Complete the New IT System Proposal Scorecard
- Do you have a problem or opportunity but no specific solution in mind?
- Complete the first part of the Slate of Technology Options
- Not sure if your solution constitutes a "system?"
- Complete the New System Inquiry
Step 2: Submit your completed form
- Send your completed document to the IT Director
Step 3: Work with IT on the assessment
- If you submitted a New System Proposal
- The IT Director will guide the proposal through the evaluation process
- The evaluation process includes a review by affected stakeholders
- The evaluation process can take up to one month to complete
- If you submitted a Slate of Technology Options form
- Someone from IT will follow up with you within 5-8 business days
- If you submitted a New System Inquiry
- Someone from IT will follow up with you within 5-8 business day
- If your requested system will cost $10,000 or more
- Review the purchasing process
- If your requested system will require a signed contract
- Send the contract to IT Director