Apply to Live at LC State!
So you've decided you want to live in the halls at LC State? What do you do now?
- 2021-2022 Application & License Agreement - Living in the dorms Fall 2020 and/or Spring 2021
- Pay $200 Housing Deposit. This is used to reserve your spot in the dorms. It then stays on your account as long as you live in the dorms. It is fully refundable if you meet the terms and conditions of the License Agreement or you cancel by:
- 6/1 for Fall semester or 11/1 for Spring semester
- To pay the $50 re-application fee for re-application in March.
- Need accommodations like a service animal or doctor exemptions? All accommodations are arranged through Accessibility Services.
Please note that the license agreement is binding for the full academic year if you apply/are accepted/move in during Fall semester. Which means you are legally required to live with us through May, unless you meet one of the exceptions listed in the license agreement.
While we do not have an application deadline, we fill empty bed spaces on a first come/first served basis so the earlier you submit your application the more likely you are to get your top choice and/or get a bed space.
The License Agreement/Hall Application is a legally binding agreement and is in effect for the for the full academic year for those applying in the fall and for the full spring semester for those applying for the spring. This agreement does not cover Winter break.
Lewis-Clark State College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all programs, services, and facilities, including applications, programs, admissions, and employment. The Director of Human Resource Services has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies and can be reached at 208-792-2269 or at the Administration Building, Room 102, on LCSC’s campus, 500 8th Avenue, Lewiston, Idaho, 83501. TTY 1-800-377-3529.